hello, i'm tina. dull state of ohio. people call me a hippie. parents call me a lesbian. I'm liberal and not sorry about it. Pro choice, pro marriage equaliy, pro marijuana legalization, hufflepuff, the beatles, pot, acid, american horror story, skins, pugs, bo burnham and many other delightful joys. there is no actual theme for this blog. enjoy. or don't. i don't care either way. :)
Showing my favourite movie to my friends
excuse me what did you say all i hear is
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is
Instead of insane, say unreal.
Instead of crazy, say unbelievable.
Instead of calling someone a psycho, call them an asshole.
Instead of stupid, say awful.
Instead of dumb, say bad.
Taking ableist language out of your vocabulary is simple and will help widen your vocabulary.
This is important to me as a mental health service provider. It’s isolating yet so easy to call something “crazy”. I’ve been using bananas or intense lately.
i really wish tumblr wasn’t so unforgiving because it’s resulted in this overly cautious environment where everyone is deathly afraid to be unintentionally offensive
there is no surefire way to avoid offending someone, offensive content varies from person to person and there is absolutely no way to satisfy everyone
and because of that you shouldn’t have to walk on eggshells. make mistakes, learn from them, have a good time.
this was a good post
a kid from my high is fucking trending on facebook because of a stupid petition to get a senior photo of him holding a cat into the yearbook…
My principal decided to join him in a photo.
The new photograph will go in the yearbook as a way to raise awareness for American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) and rescue animals like Mr. Bugglesworth and Vivienne.
is “????????????????????” an emotion
i should really stop developing crushes on people i can’t touch
why do advertisers sexualize female m&ms
why do advertisers assign gender to m&ms
why do advertisers humanize food products
why is there a bear family who considers the highlight of their day to be wiping their asses